List:       ethereal-dev
Subject:    [ethereal-dev] Keeping state?
From:       Richard Sharpe <sharpe () ns ! aus ! com>
Date:       1999-03-05 12:49:33

I am vaguely thinking that a redesigned hash structure like what I
introduced to allow me to handle TFTP will allow me to keep state.

I will obviously need to keep more than the source and destination port
numbers, I will also need to keep source and destination IP addreses.

This implies changes, however, to things like dissect_IP, as it will have
to pass along in some structure the source and destination IP addresses.

Any comments?

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe@ns.aus.com, NIC-Handle:RJS96
NS Computer Software and Services P/L,
Ph: +61-8-8281-0063, FAX: +61-8-8250-2080,
Samba (Team member), Linux, Apache, Digital UNIX, AIX, C, ...