List:       ethereal-dev
Subject:    [Ethereal-dev] parsing http headers further with plugin
From:       Don Gosnell <dgosnell () linkapps ! com>
Date:       2004-02-26 20:30:23

Is it possible to parse http headers further with a custom plugin?

I have a proprietary protocol that is sent over HTTP in custom http headers. I
would like to create a plugin that somehow can access the dissected http
headers so it can further dissect them. is this possible?

>From the looks of it I think I'll just have to write a custom http dissector
plugin and disable the original http dissector.

Don