List:       ethereal-dev
Subject:    [Ethereal-dev] Changing the print_file_cb to a generic file
From:       Richard Sharpe <rsharpe () richardsharpe ! com>
Date:       2003-11-27 8:08:18

Hi,

I am generalizing Andrew Tridgell's 'save selected data' hack, and I want
a generic file selection box that can be connected to a button.

I propose changing print_file_cb to:

1. Take a trick from the filter dialog box and set the text entry field as
a property of the button that invokes the dialog box.

2, Pass a structure to the callback that defines info it needs to display,
like the Window label, etc.

Does anyone have any objections?

Regards
-----