List:       ethereal-dev
Subject:    Re: [Ethereal-dev] win32 compilation?
From:       Guy Harris <guy () netapp ! com>
Date:       2003-04-30 23:42:34

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 06:22:49PM -0400, Jason House wrote:
> I tracked down one symptom as being definitions inside of
> plugins/plugin_table.h conflicting with epan/except.h ...
> The attached patch helped

...but it's not the right fix.  All the typedefs in
"plugins/plugin_table.h" must have "addr_" in their name in front of the
function name; the new ones didn't.

I checked in a fix to put the "addr_" in there - and to eliminate the
duplicate "addr_except_throw" and code for that duplicate entry (we were
already exporting it).

Try removing your patch to epan/plugin_table.h, doing a CVS update, and
trying that.