List:       ethereal-dev
Subject:    [Ethereal-dev] crash in 0.9.6 in write_pref (pref.c)
From:       "HOOD, Andy" <ahood () westpac ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-08-29 0:19:36

I had one crash the first time I ran 0.9.6 in pref.c at line 1599

Since that overwrote the preferences file I can't reproduce it.

The previous version I was using was 0.9.1.

Regards,
Andrew Hood
A distributed system is one in which the failure of a computer you didn't
even know existed can render your own computer unusable. -- Leslie Lamport,
as quoted in CACM, June 1992