List:       ess-help
Subject:    [ESS] (no subject)
From:       "Dannenberg, Alex" <Alex.Dannenberg () GEODECAPITAL ! COM>
Date:       2006-07-31 22:58:04

Hello All.  I'm using ess-5.2.11 with R 2.3.1 under Windows XP.  Upon
installing the rJava and RWeka packages, I observe the following
behavior:  If I require RWeka from within the Rgui or from an R session
invoked in Bash then all is well.  However, if I start R in Emacs + ESS
and require RWeka then all commands from within the R session have a
single double-quote character (") as output.  I tried and failed to save
out an RData file, so it seems that the action and not just the display
is messed up.  Has anyone else encountered and solved this problem?  If
not, can anyone offer advice?  Thanks in advance.

Alexander Dannenberg

Geode Capital Management, LLC

53 State Street . Boston . MA . 02109

Tel 617.392.8123  Cell 617.372.6805

alex.dannenberg@geodecapital.com
<mailto:alex.dannenberg@geodecapital.com>

This e-mail, and any attachments hereto, are intended for us...{{dropped}}