List:       ess-help
Subject:    history question
From:       wwsprague () ucdavis ! edu
Date:       2004-05-19 17:19:53

Hi all,

(Maybe this question would just take some more digging--if so, I apologize.)

What is up with the history mechanism in ESS-R?  It doesn't seem to use
.Rhistory and it only records 30 or so commands.  Since I have a bad
memory, I would like to record basically all my commands (or at least
the last 1000), and I would like it to be available from session to
session.

Can someone help me?

thanks