List:       esb-java-dev
Subject:    Re: [Carbon-dev] cassandra clustering configuration
From:       guclu akkaya <guclu.akkaya () ardictech ! com>
Date:       2011-09-29 10:20:38

Let me rephrase my question. I wish three instances of Cassandra shipped
with DSS to work as a cluster with replication capabilities. So in the
end i want a cassandra cluster of three nodes. Is there an extra
configuration for the cassandra.yaml and cassandra-component.xml files?
If so can you give a brief description for configuration?

Thanks again.