List:       esb-java-dev
Subject:    [Carbon-dev] Use svn changelist to commit your changes at once
From:       Amila Maha Arachchi <amilam () wso2 ! com>
Date:       2011-03-31 14:42:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi folks,

We come across situations where we have edited multiple files in different
places and wanting to commit them. Most of the times we commit them in
several chunks. But if you use "svn changelist" feature, you can commit all
the necessary files at one go without committing unwanted changes. Please
refer [1] for an example.

[1] http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.5/svn.ref.svn.c.changelist.html

Thanks,
AmilaM.