List:       esb-java-dev
Subject:    Re: [Carbon-dev] Issue tracker component and the feature is
From:       Afkham Azeez <azeez () wso2 ! com>
Date:       2011-03-31 5:22:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

If your Carbon server has no way of connecting to the Internet, and the JIRA
is external, then this won't work. However, if your Carbon server is behind
a proxy, and you connect to the Internet via that proxy, you can connect to
the external JIRA.

In the case where you have setup your own internal JIRA server, there will
be no issues.

Azeez

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 10:17 AM, Jorge Infante Osorio <jorgeio@uci.cu>wrote:

> In my case I´m behind a http proxy also my carbon server , but in any of my
> development maybe the carbon server will be behind a reverse proxy or http
> proxy, not directly to internet.
>
> Jorge.

*Afkham Azeez*
Senior Software Architect & Senior Manager; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com,
*
*
*Member; Apache Software Foundation;
**http://www.apache.org/*<http://www.apache.org/>
*
email: **azeez@wso2.com* <azeez@wso2.com>* cell: +94 77 3320919
blog: **http://blog.afkham.org* <http://blog.afkham.org>*
twitter: **http://twitter.com/afkham_azeez*<http://twitter.com/afkham_azeez>
*
linked-in: **http://lk.linkedin.com/in/afkhamazeez*
*
*
*Lean . Enterprise . Middleware*

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

If your Carbon server has no way of connecting to the Internet, and the JIRA is \
external, then this won&#39;t work. However, if your Carbon server is behind a proxy, \
and you connect to the Internet via that proxy, you can connect to the external \
JIRA.<div>

Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 10:17 AM, Jorge Infante Osorio <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a \

solid;padding-left:1ex;">In my case I´m behind a http proxy also my carbon server , \
but in any of my<br> development maybe the carbon server will be behind a reverse \
proxy or http<br> proxy, not directly to internet.<br>
Jorge.<br>