List:       esb-java-dev
Subject:    [Carbon-dev] Component Test Framework running with QA-Repo
From:       Chamara Silva <chamara () wso2 ! com>
Date:       2010-12-23 6:57:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

We had an issue with testing unreleased binary pack from component test
framework.Test framework need latest dependency jars to build  and we
haven't online repo to take unreleased build artifacts (dependency jars)
earlier.To avoid this issue we have created online repo at "
http://dist.wso2.org/qarepo/" and qa repo updates with latest build
artifacts from nightly builds.Now Test framework running with the latest
dependency jars.

Thank you,
Chamara
--