List:       esb-java-dev
Subject:    [Carbon-dev] Dashboard :: New JSON base template mechanism
From:       Tyrell Perera <tyrell () wso2 ! com>
Date:       2010-07-28 10:11:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I just committed the new layout mechanism, which would affect products using
a gadget dashboard.

This code is backward compatible, so old string layouts will be converted to
the new one on-the-fly. I tested this in BAM successfully.

A new dependency (json) was added to orbit and should be included in the
product builds. Other than that no changes are required from the product
side.

Tyrell

--
Tyrell Perera
Product Manager - WSO2 Mashup Server, WSO2 Gadget Server

WSO2, Inc.; http://www.wso2.com/
"Lean Enterprise Middleware"

http://www.tyrell.co
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tyrell