List:       esb-java-dev
Subject:    Re: [Carbon-dev] Product builds on branch are failing with
From:       Ruwan Linton <ruwan () wso2 ! com>
Date:       2010-03-25 10:52:53

Sameera Jayasoma wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Sameera Jayasoma <sameera@wso2.com
> <mailto:sameera@wso2.com>> wrote:
>

>     On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 8:37 AM, Samisa Abeysinghe
>     <samisa@wso2.com <mailto:samisa@wso2.com>> wrote:
>
>         :!MESSAGE Missing requirement:
>         org.wso2.carbon.logging.admin.ui 3.0.0
>         (org.wso2.carbon.logging.admin.ui 3.0.0) requires 'package
>         javax.xml.namespace 1.0.0' but it could not be found
>

>     This error still exists in most of the product builds. But with
>     recent changes,  features have been installed by passing this
>     issue. Working towards a solution.
>

> Issues with features have been fixed.
>
> but the above mentioned issue is fixed long time ago, by importing
> 0.0.0 version of javax.xml.namespace package. But it seems this change
> is removed from all the ui bundles. :(
>
> In order to solve this issue, we need change all the ui bundle pom.xml. :(
Sameera, not all UI bundles, we need to change the UI bundles which are
using javax.xml.namespace package, not all UI bundles are using this.

BTW: I think I changed these poms to remove the unwanted imports, we
were copying imports from a single UI bundle to all the UI bundles which
is not required at all and is wrong.

Thanks,
Ruwan

> Thanks