List:       esb-java-dev
Subject:    [esb-java-dev] Results of the WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
From:       "Asankha C. Perera" <asankha () wso2 ! com>
Date:       2008-06-23 17:52:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi All

I have just published the results of the third round of performance
benchmarking of the leading ESB's. For this round, we compared the
leading proprietary ESB, Apache ServiceMix 3.2.1, Mule CE 2.0.1, the
proprietary version of an open source ESB, and the WSO2 Enterprise
Service Bus (ESB) v1.7 / Apache Synapse ESB v1.2

Here is the link to the full article: http://wso2.org/library/3740

asankha
--
Asankha C. Perera