List:       eros-port
Subject:    Forwarding: EROS Successfull Compiled on Debian
From:       Jonathan S. Shapiro shap () eros-os ! org
Date:       2000-05-13 20:28:42

> I didn't succeed in making eros-doc.tgz with eros-netpbm.tgz, however the
following procedure works:

Most users won't need netpbm. If you already have the ppmtogif program
somewhere, simply set NETPBMDIR to the directory containing the program.

As you mentioned, you also need transfig.

The entire doc/ structure is about to change, so I wouldn't worry too hard
if for the moment you are unable to build it.

shap