List:       eros-arch
Subject:    Announce: Shapiro going to Hopkins
From:       Jonathan S. Shapiro shap () eros-os ! org
Date:       2000-06-24 2:29:21

My apologies in advance to those of you who get multiple copies -- there is
a lot of overlap on the various lists.

This is to let all of you know that I have accepted a tenure-track faculty
position at Johns Hopkins University. My research there will (surprise!)
focus on operating systems and security.

The EROS site and machine(s) will continue to reside at their current domain
names. In due course the physical machines will be migrated to Hopkins.

Jonathan