List:       eros-arch
Subject:    Local directory service (Was: [eros-arch] EROS Mistake #2: Fully
From:       Constantine Plotnikov <cap () isg ! axmor ! com>
Date:       2003-12-24 18:18:58

Hi!

This message is follow up to discussion "Fully Active Objects". Mount
points were missing part of design. And after J.Shapiro having mentioned
them, things started to glue together.

Document available at the link below are some rough draft of my ideas.
This document is only start and it is posted to stir discussion.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=47959&package_id=104935&release_id=205913

The following files could be downloaded at link:

ldi-tp-0_0_1.doc - it is word document converted from open office
document with some fixes in formatting.

ldi-tp-0_0_1.mdl - it is a rose model used for creation of document.
I will start using ArgoUML if I will figure out a way to import
diagrams in vector form from it that are understood by open office.

ldi-tp-0_0_1.pdf - it is a PDF form of document with line
numbering. If you have comments on specific sections of text or just
notice some bugs, please use it as reference by specifying line number
and page. I do not know if open office and word documents will look
the same on other platforms.

ldi-tp-0_0_1.sxw - this is an open office document that is source for
pdf and word documents.

Constantine

PS: Documents are a bit overformatted, because I have tried to learn open
office features at the same time.