List:       eros-arch
Subject:    [EROS-Arch] Build error is on sysimg
From:       Krister M Johansen <kmj1 () jhunix ! hcf ! jhu ! edu>
Date:       2002-01-16 18:09:49

Val,
	I've made a minor change to the makefiles in the sysimage
directory so you can either grab them again but I'll tell you what I
changed and it's simple enough that you can probably change it yourself.
What happened is that Dr. Shapiro altered the build environment and the
sysimage makefile just needed a minor modification.  If you look in
eros/src/base/sysimage/Makefile there's a line that says
TARGETS=sysimg somewhere near the top of the file.  If you change this
to TARGETS=$(BUILDDIR)/sysimg the make install should now work.  Once
you've done a make install you can go ahead and do a make vmware or
tstflop.  The second part of your problem was that the make tstflop was
failing because the build directory hadn't been created yet, so if you do
a make install or make DEPEND and then do a make tstflop it should work.
Hope this helps.

-Krister