List:       entropykey-users
Subject:    ekeyd doesn't seem to recognize key
From:       CThomas () medplus ! com (Thomas, Chris)
Date:       2011-10-04 16:50:49

Thanks, just moments ago I hand-created a symlink of /dev/entropykey/<serial> to \
/dev/ttyACM0 and then it saw it in ekeydctl list.  As you note udev didn't create it \
although there is a rule for it.  I had to rekey but it's running now.

Chris Thomas
MedPlus, A Quest Diagnostics Company | Senior Unix Administrator | 4690?Parkway?Drive \
www.medplus.com