List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users] How to prevent the sudden appear of screenshot panel
From:       Masaru Nomiya <nomiya () galaxy ! dti ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2021-08-11 10:13:17

Hello,

Thank you for reply.

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [e-users] How to prevent the sudden appear of screenshot panel
  Date & Time: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 08:29:18 +0100

[CH] == Carsten Haitzler <raster@rasterman.com> has written:

CH>  On Wed, 11 Aug 2021 12:15:23 +0900 Masaru Nomiya <nomiya@galaxy.dti.ne.jp> said:

[...]
CH>  > Any hint?

CH>  No - other than they key binding or navigating through the menus both byt
CH>  either doing that action or perhaps faking a key press in software... that's
CH>  the only path/way to get the screenshot to appear (or adding bindings for other
CH>  keys that also do a screenshot. example:

CH>  http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-61137c2a3c3351.69765578.jpg

CH>  (that's the printscreen key binding).

Just same as mine.

My issue seeems to occur with my hardware problem.

That is, I'm using the PS/2 USB conversion adapter for my keyboard.
It's wired no matter how it often requires the "taking out and putting
in of USB connection" operation.

I'll change the adapter.

Anyway, Thanks a lot!

Regards.