List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    [e-users] EDD 2019 location and dates vote online
From:       Stefan Schmidt <stefan () datenfreihafen ! org>
Date:       2019-06-12 14:06:29

Hello.

I got feedback that my original mail pointing to the EDD vote has been
buried to deep in a mail thread to be noticed.

Here we go again. I started a vote to get input for this years EDD 2019.

https://phab.enlightenment.org/V44

I am still open to have other dates or locations (if hosting could be
provided) if that fits people better.

If we get enough interest from users we can surely also have half a day
where we have sessions that are more interesting to users compared to
developers. Let me know if you want this.

regards
Stefan Schmidt