List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users] Preferences Not Working
From:       Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <raster () rasterman ! com>
Date:       2018-06-24 3:11:30

On Sat, 23 Jun 2018 00:11:54 -0700 Drew <drew@dangerfields.ca> said:

> E22.3 on Fedora 28 running on Dell 13 7000 Inspiron
>
> Start -> Settings -> All -> Preferences -> any choice (except Elementary
> config) opens a Gnome window from System Settings but it's blank.  It has
> "Devices" in the top left corner but no content.   I get the same result if I
> go in through Start -> Run Everything

that section of e's settings is populated from .desktop files on the system. al
it does it run those tools listed in those desktop files. soit's running the
gnome tools... you'll have to take up the issue with the gnome people there if
they don't work outside of gnome.

Carsten Haitzler - raster@rasterman.com