List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users] E versionning and testing
From:       Dave <dave () flex ! com ! au>
Date:       2018-05-10 6:23:35

 Yeah, that's what I thought when I first came across it.  I never fully
trust Nvidia drivers for resuming from suspend (virtual terminal goes blank,
always).  Weird how E21 actually works fine with resuming, though.  Not sure
what E22 is doing to trigger a possible driver bug.

 Anyway, I'll remember one day to recompile E22 with debug symbols, do the
suspend, go and do something else for a few hours, set up another PC so I can
ssh into my machine, do the resume, then capture the backtrace.

 dave