List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users] [e-user] E-0.19.5[X,opengl] high CPU usage
From:       toki clover <tokiclover () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-06-06 10:39:36

Actually the issue is more severe than I thought...

After starting GLadish (JACK/Ladi session handler) and started
a default session with jack_mixer and calf plugin manager;
E-0.19.5 almost constantly consume 16% of CPU time of the
first core.

And then, removed systray module because jack_mixer has
systray XEmbed icon which cannot effectively disabled.
This reduce a few percent and got roughly 12-14%
CPU time consumption of the first core.

And then, launched tint2 to handle safely systray and got
almost 6-12% CPU time of the first core consumption.

While E-0.18.8+systray+XEmbed icons in systray consume
0.6% idling and 2-4% when active.

E19 is a beast in regard of this, so I am sticking with E18
for the time being.