List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    [e-users] EFL Developer Day ... FULL
From:       Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <raster () rasterman ! com>
Date:       2012-09-28 6:18:19

The EFL Developer day in Barcelona on the 5th of November is unfortunately now
full. We have to suspend registration. Unfortunately, at this point in time
there is no extra budget/funding to support more free attendees. If this
changes we will let you know and re-open registration.

If you have not already registered, unfortunately at this time you will not be
able to attend. Thank you so much for your interest and support. For those that
have registered, we look forward to seeing you there in November!