List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    [e-users] edje transition CURRENT application to multiple targets
From:       Robert Krambovitis <robert () split ! gr>
Date:       2012-09-13 6:10:12

It appears that the CURRENT setting for edje does not apply to all targets.

In particilar, I have a transision that fades the title and close etc buttons on \
borders, and the 1st declared target (text) works fine, however the buttons jump to \
max or min before transitioning when incomplete.

I tried changing the order of targets and it followed my changes.
i.e. with max button declared first, the CURRENT would apply to max button and not \
text etc.

Thanks in advance,