List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    [e-users] queue 1
From:       Michaël_Bouchaud <yoz () efl ! so>
Date:       2012-04-17 22:08:26

Hi all,
I come here about release, I want made some changes to elm_calendar in
future.
Here is the problem about this widget. You have only two choice, user can't
select
a day, second one user has always selected a day. I want introduce a third
choice, user
could have not selected a day.
So we go to release soon, near to freeze the beta and my patch isn't ready
:(. So I think about futur.
I just want deprecate elm_calendar_day_selecion_disabled_set and get func.
So I replace it by
elm_calendar_select_mode_set(Evas_object, Elm_Calendar_Select_Mode(enum)) /
get func. Where
mode are for now ELM_CALENDAR_SELECT_ALWAYS, ELM_CALENDAR_SELECT_NEVER. I
will
introduce in futur (soon, I hope) ELM_CALENDAR_SELECT_USER.
What do you think?

-- =

Micha=EBl Bouchaud (yoz) <yoz@efl.so>