List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    [e-users] =?utf-8?q?Multihead_with_common_virtual_desktops?=
From:       Болденков Евгений <boldenkoven () mail ! ru>
Date:       2012-03-05 1:58:47

I have dual-monitor system (with xrandr, not xinerama).

I want to set-up eight virtual desktops which would be common for both monitors. That \
is I need both monitors to share these desktops - each virtual desktop should be \
possible to open in any monitor. I can't manage to configure E17 in this way.

Now I have eight desktops for left monitor and eight desktops for right monitor. It \
is impossible to open virtual desktop from left monitor in right monitor end vice \
versa.

I succeded with this when I installed Ecomorph - it had eight virtual desktops shared \
between two monitors, but Ecomorph is dead. And there was another problem - Ecomorph \
always shows neighbor desktops in to monitors. That is, if I choise third desktop in \
right screen then it also automatically change desktop in left screen to second. This \
is inappropriate for me. Now I'm not using Ecomorph.

Is it possible to share desktops between physical screens?

My E17 is from SVN trunk.