List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users] No differentiation between only-mouse and
Date:       2011-08-25 14:54:45

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 20:21:35 +0900
Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <raster@rasterman.com> wrote:

> given the way the edge bindings work thats a little tricker as
> dragging to an edge looks for a dinging for that edge and triggers it
> - no binding, no action there. i don't think we'll be adding this for
> e17

I found that there actually are separate options, but the mouse bindings
overrule the object-centric options, it seems. If you don't want to
support my pledge, possibly better drop the latter options. They are in
"screen->workspaces->desktop mouse flips" (literally translated; I
switched to English but the first two steps in the path still appeared
in my language. I am using the official snapshot from 12/2010 though)

Best wishes,
Dennis Heuer <dh-mailinglists@online.de>