List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users] Session-/Login-Managers?
From:       Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <raster () rasterman ! com>
Date:       2011-08-25 11:31:43

said:

> Hello,
>
> my system is reduced to what I need, and that's why I keep GNOME or KDE
> stuff from my disk. But that brings in some annoyances like the broken
> and incapable X Session Manager or the 'basic' slim login-manager. Do
> you have plans in these directions?

we dont even have ANY x session manager. we dont have any plans to add one (ie
bring back apps on log in u had runing before). you can MANUALLY set up what u
want started on login via the remembers dialogs per window. and remember
location/size and other things, but its not "automatic". definitely not going
to use x session management tho - just the relaunch we have already. maybe we
can provide a "rememebr everything on my screen/this desktop/all desktops now".
but no plans to do that before an e17 release.