List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    [e-users] Evas XCB
From:       Christopher Michael <cpmichael1 () comcast ! net>
Date:       2011-07-08 0:23:59

Hi List(s),

Some of you may have noticed I just committed the changes to Evas for
the new XCB Engine. It is currently disabled by default. You can enable
with --enable-software-xcb, but it is not currently 'usable' without the
proper code for ecore_x and E17 (both of which will come to svn soon),
so don't bother trying it just yet ;) I'll email the lists again when
things are 'usable'.

dh