List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users] e16: keeping window visible when incresing font size
From:       James Bowlin <bowlin () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2010-09-07 19:01:54

On Tue, Sep 07, 2010 at 05:29 PM, Kim Woelders said:
> I have committed an implementation of this feature.
>
> I'm not entirely convinced that this doesn't cause trouble in some
> situation, so please let me know if you see any.

Seems to work here.  I like it.  Gnome-terminal always worked.  I had
problems with roxterm (two versions) crashing while adjusting the
height (but not the width), even away from the border.  I suspect this
is a bug in roxterm and not e16 though.  I did not go back and confirm
this with an earlier version of e16.

Any hints on what sort of situation might cause trouble?

BTW: I keep thinking that it might be useful if you would bump the
sub-sub-version number (2nd line in configure.ac, currently "000")
when you make changes.  That number shows up in "About Enlightenment"
and is easier for me to access than the SVN revision number.  OTOH,
I realize it is yet another hoop to jump through and unless done
consistently (and unless people ./autogen.sh each time) could be a
source of confusion.

Peace, James

In all your activities, have a single purpose.
                              -- Lojong Slogan