List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users] yet another e16 focus annoyance
From:       James Bowlin <bowlin () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2010-08-23 0:09:36

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 04:59 PM, Ted Baltz said:
> Thanks for digging guys!  I can't live without autoraise.  I only
> recently appreciated the awesomeness that is alt-tab :)

I'm not suggesting this as a permanent fix.  I'm just trying to track
down what combination of flags trigger the bug.  This should make it
easier to fix and will also help prevent more "false fixes" where it
seems to be fixed but it is only because people are using different
flag combinations.

Peace, James

Practicing even when distracted is good training.
                                 -- Lojong Slogan