List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    [e-users] Opportunity to write Graphics books- Packt Publishing.
From:       "Kshipra Singh" <kshipras () packtpub ! com>
Date:       2010-02-16 10:38:08

Hi All,

I am writing to you for Packt Publishing, the publishers of computer related books.

Packt is planning to extend its catalogue of books based on Open Source Graphics \
softwares. Potential authors who are passionate about Open Source Graphics are \
invited to approach us with their book ideas. No previous writing experience is \
necessary, just enthusiasm for the subject and an ability to put your expertise into \
words is required.

So, if you love Enlightenment and would like others to learn from your knowledge \
about it, please get in touch with us at author@packtpub.com with your book idea, \
some information about your knowledge of Enlightenment and any past writing \
experience you may have. Even if you do not have a book idea and are simply \
interested in writing a book, we would like to hear from you.

Packt runs an Open Source Royalty Scheme so by writing for Packt you will \
inadvertently be giving back to the Open Source Community.

For more details, please see: \
http://authors.packtpub.com/content/open-source-graphics-fanatics-write-packt

Thanks
Kshipra Singh
Author Relationship Manager
Packt Publishing
www.PacktPub.com

Skype: kshiprasingh15
Twitter: http://twitter.com/kshipras

Interested in becoming an author? Visit http://authors.packtpub.com for all the \
                information you need about writing for Packt.