List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    [e-users] fixed keyword in edj file
From:       John Davis <aumkara () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-02 7:24:50

I am trying to use a Layout widget in python-elementary for the first time.
I used editje to generate my .edj file, and when I load it I get the
following warning in the terminal

j@cleese:~/arf/src/erf$ ./erf.py
ERR:Edje edje_util.c:2706 edje_object_size_min_restricted_calc() file
erf.edj, group erf has a non-fixed part. add fixed: 1 1; ???
ERR:Edje edje_util.c:2708 edje_object_size_min_restricted_calc()   Problem
part is: buildComboBox
ERR:Edje edje_util.c:2709 edje_object_size_min_restricted_calc()   Will
recalc min size not allowing broken parts to affect the result.

The part it is complaining about has top-left relative to None, relative:
0.0 0.0 offset: 20 20. bottom-right is relative to None, relative: 1.0 0.0,
offset: -20 49

Where do I add the fixed keyword? Do I need to edit the .edc file directly,
or is there some way to do it from editje?

john
--
We should look for someone to eat and drink with before looking for
something to eat and drink... ~Epicurus