List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users] e16-0.16.8.15.
From:       Jean-Philippe Monteiro <joaophilippe.mb.monteiro () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-08 2:57:11

On Sunday 04 Jan 2009, Kim Woelders wrote:
> e16-0.16.8.15, e16-docs-0.16.8.0.2, e16-themes-0.16.8.0.3, and
> epplets-0.12 are now available for download:

> /Kim

Hi Kim & E-List.

Trying for the first time here to compile for a 64 bits laptop with Fedora 10.

 ./configure exits 'imlib2 - package requirements are not met'

imlib2 is in
/usr/lib64/ (contains 'filters' & 'loaders')
and in
/usr/share/ (contains 'data').

imlib is version 1.4.2 for x86_64.

It's the same as on my main box, a Fedora 7 32 bits install. Only 'lib' gets 'lib64' instead.

Now, since the original Fedora 10 binary e16.x86_64 version 0.16.8.14 release 1.fc10 works on this
64 bits machine, I assume the dependency problem is not a problem and F is probably doing something
non-standard here.

I assumed (for a brief moment) that I could tweak the configure file, point it to the right
direction, but nope, that's Vorlon Poetry to me.

&&

I am sorry that 'man pkg-config' just upsets my stomach, doesn't make it to my brains.

:)

Jean-Philippe

[PS.: I _could_ just wait for Fedora to update the package, of course]

--

Cheers... From Cambodia!

Yoda:
	I am wondering, why are you here?
Luke Skywalker:
	I'm looking for someone.
Yoda:
	Looking? Found someone, you have, I would say, hmmm?
Luke Skywalker:
	Right...
Yoda:
	Help you I can. Yes, mmmm.
Luke Skywalker:
	I don't think so. I'm looking for a great warrior.
Yoda:
	Ohhh! Great warrior! (laughs and shakes his head)
	Wars not make one great!

- Fedora 7 / Enlightenment DR16 -
----- http://TIC.ZENERVES.NET -----