List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users]
From:       Jean-Philippe Monteiro <joaophilippe.mb.monteiro () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-16 8:32:27

On Friday 16 May 2008, Sylvester Keil wrote:
>but, why would you want that? *g* Honestly, better get used to it..

---

I use my two screens exactly in this fashion, the biiig single desktop suits me very well.
You should see how googleearth renders spanned over 80+ real-life centimetres; Geekily-Jaw-Dropping
I can tell. Love it, but abive of all: suits _me_.

My actual answer to YRbgol : Use E16, it'll do the job.

Jean-Philippe

--

Cheers... From Cambodia!

C-3PO:
	Don't call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight
	glob of grease!

--Fedora 7 / Enlightenment DR16--