List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users] e17, xinerama and xscreensaver
From:       Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <raster () rasterman ! com>
Date:       2008-04-20 0:51:32

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 13:13:03 -0500 Matt Garman <matthew.garman@gmail.com>
babbled:

solution: don't use xscreensaver?

think about it. your screen is BLANKING because you are not there! why do you
care what it draws or how fast? you are away... it should just blank to save
power/screen burn-in. e has its own desklock which will lock the screen on
command or on screen blank. use that if you want to have your terminal locked
with a password - e has no "animated" screensaver - mostly because i find it a
waste because of the above :)