List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    [e-users] e segfaults, then loses keystrokes
From:       "Todd Hought" <superv () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-31 23:12:09

I'm having an issue where E will suddenly segfault, (as shown in
/var/log/messages) and shortly after that I lose the ability to type
anything but the following keys:
bceghjnopquvyz

every other keystroke, including ctrl/alt/shift, are non responsive, the
only solution i've found is to wipe out my .e/ directory and log back in.

I know I had experienced something like this a while back but can't remember
what exactly fixed it.

Any ideas?

-Todd