List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users] Didier, FC6, x86_64
From:       "Didier Casse" <didier.casse () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-27 19:25:46

Look more closely on the website and read the news. ;-)

Is this what you're looking for:

http://www.leeflang.net/~maurice/fedora/6/en/x86_64/RPMS.e17/

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier  F. B. Casse
Research Scientist

Electronic Materials Research Institute,
Left-Handed Materials Lab,
Northeastern University,
435 Egan Research Center,
Boston MA, 02115.