List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users] Questions...
From:       Alejandro Salas <kriegerd () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-09-29 20:50:49

> Hi,
>
> E17 grabs common shortcuts, like "Ctrl + Shift +
> Left" and "Ctrl + Shift
> + Right" that the eclipse's text editor uses to
> select full words to the
> left/right of the cursor position. I usually disable
> these and other
> shortcuts in e that interfere with my preferences.

Hello,
Yes, I also disable those and a couple of others.
Here's the pickle: CTRL + SHIFT + R ( Open Resource ).
It's working fine and all of a sudden it stops
working. That's why I'm saying it's some kind of weird
bug somewhere.

I thought It was E because I haven't changed my
Eclipse in a while and my E constantly. And since some
time ago, It has worsened, so I thought It was E. I
haven't tried it on another machine so I don't know a
lot more about it. It could very well be my machine.

One problem I encountered today, I updated, deleted my
.e ( which I now see had a lot of weird things ). I
tried to configure the pager so that it doesn't show
the desktop every time I switch. I hit "Configuration"
and it segfaults :-S... Any ideas?

Alejandro Salas

http://mail.yahoo.com