List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users] Problems with Enlightenment on MAEMO / Nokia770
From:       "Nathan Ingersoll" <ningerso () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-21 16:00:34

On 7/21/06, Seb Dev <sebdev@gmail.com> wrote:

>  This program works well in PC environment and in scratchbox MAEMO
> environment, but I have a segmentation fault when I launch it on Nokia 770
> on line
>  einfo->info.display = display;

Most likely the einfo pointer is NULL. This is usually a sign that
evas was not able to load the module for that engine.

>  Any idea to explain why imlib_save_image("file.jpg") creates no file.jpg ?
> I execute the program in /home/username on nokia770.

This sounds like another case where it's unable to load the modules
needed (the jpeg loader this time).

Check $prefix/lib/evas and $prefix/lib/imlib2 to be certain the
loaders were installed correctly.