List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users] layout of font setting dialog is partly broken
From:       Yasufumi Haga <yasufumi.haga () nifty ! com>
Date:       2006-05-31 13:05:19

[Attachment #2 (Multipart/Signed)]

On Wed, 31 May 2006 20:18:01 +0800,
   Stafford Horne <shorne@softhome.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 31 May 2006 13:31:26 +0900 (JST)
> Yasufumi Haga <yasufumi.haga@nifty.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Stafford
> >
> > Actually I also send the following mail to E-users ML.
> > But it wasn't delivered to the ML because the smtp server
> > of my ISP has registered on the black list of
> > http://www.spamhaus.org/ again!! I thought I should have
> > told you this.
>
> Well, I can CC the list now.

Thanks a lot, Stafford.
When I checked the site just now, my ISP seems to be removed
from the black list of the site. So, this mail may also deliver
to E-users ML :)

> > Yes, the two of them is fixed, and the dialog has become cooler :-)
> > Thanks for your work.
> >
> > By the way, I have a question.
> > Would you please take a look at this:
> >
> > http://homepage3.nifty.com/peterpan/x00/jp_ss-diff.png
> >
> > I circled some characters in the image which seem to be
> > clearly indicating a point which I'm sort of curious about.
> > That is, the top of the characters are slightly cut off,
> > and they are not shown on the screen. I guess you'll see
> > the difference at a glance.
>
> Yes, I can see the difference,  It looks like some off-by-one problems with the \
> widgets.  They are not correctly being resized for the font size. I dont think I \
> will resolve it any time soon.

I see. It sounds like a complexed problem.
OK. I'm in no hurry at all. It's enough for the present
that you have shared the issue with me :)

> However, I think the bigger problem now is that the text/font class names can not \
> be translated. So, Ill fix that and it should give you something else to translate.

I understood. I'll wait for the fix.

---
"Thank you for telling me the truth."  --- HAL9000 in "2010"
 Yasufumi Haga   yasufumi.haga@nifty.com
                 http://homepage3.nifty.com/peterpan/
 fingerprint:0EFA 299A BC32 7D68 1FEF  BA2B 804E 9B15 C4F0 F9F0