List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users] e_modules & "the shelf"
From:       Michael Jones <devnull () sisna ! com>
Date:       2006-05-25 17:42:04

Personally, I rather like the shelf, and have had only one minor problem
with it - somehow my e settings dumped and
for a day or two the shelf was 2px wide.. It's now back to normal though.

One suggestion I might have (though I'm sure Raster has already thought
of this, but if not...) I think
the shelf needs an auohide feature... sometimes I want it above windows,
other times below, so if I could just mouse
the edge when I want it, that would be great.

Otherwise, it runs quite nicely for me, I think Raster deserves kudos
for accidentally committing it ;-)

/*
        Michael Jones
        devnull@sisna.com
*/

/On Friday, May 19, 2006 at 7:19 am, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)