List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users] feature request
From:       Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <raster () rasterman ! com>
Date:       2006-05-08 3:26:21

On Sun, 7 May 2006 15:40:14 +0200 "dadodrake@gmail.com" <dadodrake@gmail.com>
babbled:

> On Sun, 7 May 2006 21:36:17 +0900
> Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <raster@rasterman.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 7 May 2006 13:06:54 +0200 "dadodrake@gmail.com"
> > <dadodrake@gmail.com> babbled:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I would be very happy to see some feature, that would prevent me
> > > from running another instance of an application if that application is
> > > already running. Or I could setup maximum number of instances of one
> > > application.
> >
> > as we want e17 to be FINISHED, we aren't adding features to the TODO list.
> > you will need to wait until e18 development (or submit a patch yourself).
> > sorry - but we need to focus on what we have right now to do.
> >

> OK, understand that.
> And what do you think about such feature?

it sounds like a reasonable feature. remember i'm not saying "no - never" i'm
saying "not now as we have enough to do.". this doesn't conflict with any
designs or development, beyond simply adding yet another thing to do that i
want to keep limited. we want to get what we have on the TODO done, then polish
it all up so its solid, reliable, easy to use, looks great, and then release
that, then build on that.

> > > Thank you,
> > >
> > > Daniel

> > --