List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    [e-users] Problems getting e16.8 to work
From:       "Luis O. Silva" <l.o.silva () mail ! ru>
Date:       2005-07-29 22:03:51

Dear enlightened community,

This is my first post here. I'm sort of novice, although  I've
used e16 for some time.

I've installed imlib2-1.2.1 into my Ubuntu Hoary system using
the default installation path, i. e.,

/usr/local/

`imlib2_test' from a terminal works fine.

Then I compiled and installed the snapshot
e16-0.16.8-0.14.tar.gz without problems. However, I cannot get
e16.8 to work. In .xsession-errors one can find

/usr/local//bin/e16: error while loading shared libraries:
libImlib2.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

Thank you very much for any advice,
luis