List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    [e-users] Evidence bug
From:       Steve Torrefranca <javacide () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-07-28 16:06:26

if someone has posted this "feature" i am sorry.

I have been trying evidence with gant theme.  well i dont usually delete
files from evidence, but tonight i tried deleting all files from a
folder with 250 text files.  a confirmation to delete pop-up shows.
cool. but the buttons, <Yes> <Yes to All> <Skip> <Cancel>, are covered
below the screen.  I tried adjusting the pop-up window but i guess its
fixed.  now i cant get rid of evidence, sounds suspicious - get rid of
evidence ;) , nor proceed with the deletion of files.

well actually i key-in tab twice guessing that it was already in  the
"Yes to ALL" button.

is this a bug or feature or caused by my theme?

thanks

steve

sorry just a stupid question when we delete files from evidnce are they
deleted permanently or are they stored in a trash folder like
gnome/kde/xfce?

--
Steve Ong Torrefranca
http://www.on-tvmall.com.tw