List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users] EEM (Enlightenment on Zaurus); E17 LiveCD - good idea
From:       Raphael Plasson <plasson () educ ! cc ! keio ! ac ! jp>
Date:       2005-03-08 1:18:18

Victor Hooi a écrit :

> Also, a lot of people seem to be expressing an interest in having a
> livecd with E17 on it - does anybody here think that would be useful?

I have recently found this live CD, called "Elive" (I let you guess what
the "E" means):

http://livecd.debianitas.net/

It is a Knoppix with E16.7 as standard desktop, with a nice configured
engage application (and most of E17 applications are also here). And as
a bonus, when you logout, you are asked if you really want to shut down
the computer... or to start E17 instead, to have a look at it :-). Only
a first beta version at the moment, but worth the try.

Raphaël