List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users] window style remember problem
From:       BAM <solnul () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-01-29 20:01:05

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 02:25, Michal Liptak wrote:
> Thanks, the windowmatches helped..
> However I think the Remember thing in E is kind of non-intuitive if it
> works the way you mentioned..

It works well for most tasks, but certain things make it fall down. Keep
in mind that when it was written it was a "state-of-the-art" feature,
and for that method it's still one of the best. It's an X limitation
that E has to live with.

> And another thing - please post only to the list so I don't get
> multiple copies of emails.. (a REAL email client Sylpheed does the
> trick for you ;)

Hey -- the Ximian people have gotten into enough fights about that
already :).

--
BAM - Calvin: Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with
my thoughts.  I wonder why we think faster than we speak.