List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users] simple questions about e17
From:       Alan Schmitt <alan.schmitt () polytechnique ! org>
Date:       2003-01-27 0:51:39

* Massimo Maiurana (maiurana@inwind.it) wrote:
> Il giorno Sat, 25 Jan 2003 16:28:22 -0500 Alan scrisse:
> I always used to start only daemons from my xinitrc, not apps :)
> is there a particular reason because you put all your apps on a separate
> script, or can them be put directly on xinitrc?

Well, it was for testing, I guess. So I left it that way. As concerns
the iconbar, you should search the mailing list (this one or e-dev) or
try some of the help websites. Mine work, but I forgot the details (the
web has become my memory ;-)

Alan

--
The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen.